People join and people leave organizations. ADUC Admin + makes it easy to add and remove users on a regular basis.
It enables you to bulk import and modify users, computers, groups, contacts and organizational units. When creating or modifying objects, data verification can first be performed via the ‘Test Run’ function.
Exchange properties can also be set. So, users can be appointed an e-mail address and mailbox, contacts and groups can be appointed an Exchange e-mail address. ADUC Admin Plus supports Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010.
When importing users, you can also create home & profile directories and copy data from old home & profile directories to these newly made home & profile directories.
You can also directly load objects from ADUC Admin Plus to the bulk function for easy modification, or create a data set and save it to TXT for later modification.
Benefits of the Bulk Import & Modification Feature:
- Automated way of importing and modifying Active Directory Objects
- Includes creation of exchange properties
- Includes home & profile settings, directory creation and data migration
- Import To An Organizational Unit
- Load Bulk Users
- Track all changes in a change log
- Quickly delete entire user groups.
- Show object attribute values of a group.
- Restore Group Attributes
- Restore Entire Groups
- Quickly show all members of a specific group.
- Before implementation, a data check can be performed via the ‘Test Run’ function.